WIN MUM 1 of 2x $35 vouchers to Bella Donna Hair & Beauty
FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to residents of Tasmania aged 18 years or over except employees of Knight Frank Tasmania, SCA Property Group, Shoreline Plaza retailers and contractors and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Shoreline Plaza Facebook Page @shorelineplaza
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be Midnight Sunday 12th May 2019. From this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Like the Shoreline Plaza Facebook page @shorelineplaza
b. Like the competition post
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows: 2x $35 gift vouchers to Bella Donna Hair & Beauty (Shoreline Plaza), 1 voucher each to two individual entrants.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and DM on Facebook within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Notification of a winner will be published on the Facebook page Monday 13th May 2019.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.
23. Knight Frank Tasmania (The Promoter) will judge the competition, a winner of which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
23. Knight Frank Tasmania‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Knight Frank Tasmania also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. The promoter is Knight Frank Tasmania, as Promoter for Shoreline Plaza, whose registered office is 5 Victoria Street, Hobart, Tasmania.